Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP and a frightened father Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram platform, @annephung. I write about my experiences- my highs, lows and everything between. At the age of 1 1/2 years old, my family and I moved to America. If it wasn't because of the sacrifices made by my parents, I wouldn't have been here to share the journey with the world. As I knew I could have a brighter future, I was determined to be successful and do my parents proud. I believed my life would go one way or another: I'd graduate from college, land an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin a family. The life I had imagined for myself was not what it turned out to be. In 2013, I found it difficult to accept my job. While the pay and the status was great however, I wasn't sure if it fulfilled me. Instead I felt that I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. The year 2013 was when I discovered that my true passion was fitness. I also liked socializing and being able to assist other people. In the process of pursuing this direction change in my life, I found the personal training I needed. In this year, I am celebrating my 7th anniversary. In 2014, I started my own company. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian women. My goal in this industry is to build a more sustainable and healthier life style that is in line with the desires of my clients. Also, I strive to inspire people to pursue their goals and achieve all they wish to achieve in their lives. As I started my career, the death of my mother was the biggest loss to me. The eight years she fought fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I will keep her in my heart. The universe has the ability to provide us with precisely what we require, even if we are unable to see the lesson at the time. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways. I believe my mom offered me a second chance at life through her passing. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right for her to move on to the next chapter of her life and for me to have the chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. When I reach my 30's, I feel more alive than I ever have. It is true that I am living my life now, rather than just existing like I was in the past. In sharing my story I hope my story will be a source of inspiration for you. My hope is to make you aware that you're not alone. I believe that you are blessed with the ability to achieve anything that your heart desires. I pray to live your life fully and that your end is without regrets as that's the only thing that we have to be confident about for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Caterina-Scorsone